Chaco creates premium footwear and accessories for the outdoor-minded.
We make simple, versatile products that provide superior comfort and durability.
We believe life is enriched through outdoor adventure, travel and community.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Visa and MasterCard payments
We do not accept cash, CODs, checks, credit card gift cards or money orders.
- Can I change or cancel my order?
We are committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, once your order is placed it generally goes immediately into the fulfillment process and may not be cancelled or changed. If you realize you've made a mistake after placing your order, please contact us immediately.
- Can I buy a single shoe?
Sorry, we cannot accommodate single shoe orders at this time. Our footwear is not only sold, but also manufactured in pairs.
- How do I clean my footwear?
Do your Chacos smell a little too "adventurous"? Here are some anti-funk methods we use to stay in good standing with our friends:
• Wash sandals frequently. Obvious, but people forget.
• Wear your sandals in the shower. Why not? It's fun.
• Throw any non-leather Chaco sandals in the washing machine
For Chaco Webbing products:
• Scrub the footbed of your sandals with baking soda & water. Rinse and let air dry.
• Avoid bleach! Allow to air dry and do not place sandals in the dryer.
• Floss webbing! Every few washes pull the webbing back and forth to keep the channels clear of grit & sand. Pour liquid fabric softener into the slits where webbing meets the footbed in order to help slide the webbing.
A note on Chaco hygiene: Because Chaco products are designed with simplicity and functionality in mind, all Z sandals are equipped with a continuous webbing system that flows underneath the footbed. This allows you to adjust the sandal and obtain a perfect fit, every time. To prevent unneeded wear on your sandals, floss the webbing after each wash to remove any grit from the channels. For Chaco Leather Products:
• Hand wash with a damp cloth & gently blot the area that needs cleaning.
• Air dry! Allow wet sandals to air dry. Do not place leather sandals in the dryer or near any heat source (this may cause the leather to become brittle and crack).
• Leather conditioner is your friend. Use a high quality leather conditioner to help preserve your sandals (Note: this may darken their color).
- The style I want is out of stock, when will you get more?
- We are very sorry that the item you need is out of stock. Please contact us and we will let you know if we are getting more inventory of the item.
- How do I un-stick my Chaco straps?
- Un-sticking your straps is actually a fairly simple procedure--it's just a matter of having the right materials on hand. We use a solution of liquid fabric softener and water (half and half), and squirt that down in each slot where the straps come out of the footbed. After letting that soak for a minute or two, begin to grab and pull on the straps right where it comes up out of the footbed. Using a moderate amount of force the straps should begin to move, you may need to twist the straps if needed.
- How do I adjust my sandal straps?
- Click here to see our videos and instructions on how to adjust your Z1 and Z2 sandals.
- What are the differences between your sole styles?
We here at Chaco are very serious about our sandals! All our styles are built to meet different needs. Please see below for a description of our most current styles:
• ChacoGrip®: Made by us, for us. Our proprietary outsole compound is engineered for performance tread in extreme conditions. Optimized for wet traction. Non-marking.
• Pro: Aggressive outsole, great for trails and water, with sticky Vibram® MegaGrip rubber. Non-marking. Exclusive to the Chaco Pro Collection.
• EcoTread: Our lightweight rubber compound is made from 25% recycled rubber content for performance that’s hard on the trail and easy on the environment.
- What are Chaco's community guidelines?
- At Chaco, community is one of our core values. To us, that means open communication with each other and the brand. We’re grateful for your interaction with us and we welcome your honest opinions and experiences with our brand and products.
However, with this freedom comes responsibility and we expect that you observe these common sense community guidelines. Chaco reserves the right to remove communication, content, and individuals from our channels that we believe are inappropriate for any reason. For example:
Obscene or offensive content
Content that is harmful, violent, controversial or abusive to others (bullying and “trolling”)
Insulting, disparaging, embarrassing or libelous content
• Content that is discriminatory, hateful, harassing or threatening
• Pornographic or sexually explicit material
• Content that infringes the trademarks, copyrights, publicity rights, privacy rights or other rights of another person or entity
• Content that is illegal, criminal, false or fraudulent or encourages illegal activity
• Spam or posts selling products of any kind
Thank you for sharing your experiences with our community.
- I’m from the media, who do I contact?
- For media inquiries, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org